OT: Knock Knock
Saint Firk
2005-04-27 11:37:57 UTC
Who's there?
Postman.
What's he have.
A parcel for Dale.
What is in the parcel, Dale?
Adobe Photoshop CS2, BABY!!!

Ciao..... see you in about three weeks when I need my food and water changed.
*puts on headphones and vanishes*
--
liquidcat dot net
_
/ \
SpaceGirl
2005-04-27 12:43:36 UTC
Post by Saint Firk
Who's there?
Postman.
What's he have.
A parcel for Dale.
What is in the parcel, Dale?
Adobe Photoshop CS2, BABY!!!
Ciao..... see you in about three weeks when I need my food and water
changed. *puts on headphones and vanishes*
Trying to convince my boss to spend the £500 for the upgrade and it's
NOT working... damn it! I want this so much.
GreyWyvern
2005-04-27 13:02:28 UTC

Grey
SpaceGirl
2005-04-27 13:07:55 UTC
Post by GreyWyvern
Post by SpaceGirl
Post by Saint Firk
Adobe Photoshop CS2, BABY!!!
Trying to convince my boss to spend the £500 for the upgrade and it's
NOT working... damn it! I want this so much.
http://www.greywyvern.com/img/misc/aww/neil2.png
Grey
Now if I *had* £500 laying around, I would feed it to my creditcard debt :/
Saint Firk
2005-04-27 13:35:50 UTC
Post by SpaceGirl
Post by GreyWyvern
Post by SpaceGirl
Post by Saint Firk
Adobe Photoshop CS2, BABY!!!
Trying to convince my boss to spend the £500 for the upgrade and
it's NOT working... damn it! I want this so much.
http://www.greywyvern.com/img/misc/aww/neil2.png
Grey
Now if I *had* £500 laying around, I would feed it to my creditcard debt :/
VAT free, legit business expense? Could get it for free
--
liquidcat dot net
_
/ \
GreyWyvern
2005-04-27 14:26:59 UTC
Post by Saint Firk
Post by SpaceGirl
Post by GreyWyvern
http://www.greywyvern.com/img/misc/aww/neil2.png
Now if I *had* £500 laying around, I would feed it to my creditcard debt :/
VAT free, legit business expense? Could get it for free
I might go this route, actually. I'm happy to say I recently killed off
my CC debt. Excluding my mortgage, I'm debt-free :)

Grey
--
The technical axiom that nothing is impossible sinisterly implies the
pitfall corollory that nothing is ridiculous.
from your website!
Dylan Parry
2005-04-28 08:55:37 UTC
Post by GreyWyvern
Excluding my mortgage, I'm debt-free :)
I thought you were still living in your parents' house? :\
--
Dylan Parry
GreyWyvern
2005-04-28 11:18:06 UTC
Post by Dylan Parry
Post by GreyWyvern
Excluding my mortgage, I'm debt-free :)
I thought you were still living in your parents' house? :\
Nah, you're behind the times; I got my own place :) You should come visit
sometime.

Grey
--
The technical axiom that nothing is impossible sinisterly implies the
pitfall corollary that nothing is ridiculous.
- http://www.greywyvern.com/webslavent?msg=149 - Presto the Puffin!
Dylan Parry
2005-04-28 12:17:32 UTC
Post by GreyWyvern
Nah, you're behind the times; I got my own place :)
Excellent. All grown up! (Bring on the dancing girls)
Post by GreyWyvern
You should come visit sometime.
You shouldn't make promises that you'll regret ;)
--
Dylan Parry
GreyWyvern
2005-04-28 13:06:52 UTC
Post by Dylan Parry
Post by GreyWyvern
You should come visit sometime.
You shouldn't make promises that you'll regret ;)
Why regret? It's my place, and if I end up not liking the cut of your
jib, I have no qualms about kicking you out ;P

Grey
from your website!
Charles Sweeney
2005-04-28 09:17:19 UTC
Post by GreyWyvern
I might go this route, actually. I'm happy to say I recently killed
off my CC debt.
Well done! It's been about five years since mine was clear.
Post by GreyWyvern
Excluding my mortgage, I'm debt-free :)
Excluding my debts, I'm debt-free.
--
Charles Sweeney
http://CharlesSweeney.com
GreyWyvern
2005-04-28 11:23:58 UTC
On Thu, 28 Apr 2005 05:17:19 -0400, Charles Sweeney
Post by Charles Sweeney
Post by GreyWyvern
Excluding my mortgage, I'm debt-free :)
Excluding my debts, I'm debt-free.
Ain't it always the way!

Grey
Toby Inkster
2005-04-28 18:11:15 UTC
Post by GreyWyvern
http://www.greywyvern.com/webslavent?msg=149 - Presto the Puffin!
Shame your puffin got turned down in favour of uber-camp jogger:
Toby A Inkster BSc (Hons) ARCS
David Preston
2005-04-28 19:11:51 UTC
Post by Toby Inkster
Post by GreyWyvern
http://www.greywyvern.com/webslavent?msg=149 - Presto the Puffin!
http://www.opera.com/img/o8/speed.jpg
Aaaah, mouse gestures - does anyone actually *use* them?
--
David Preston
Now playing: Sister Sledge - He's The Greatest Dancer
GreyWyvern
2005-04-28 19:22:01 UTC
Post by David Preston
Post by Toby Inkster
Post by GreyWyvern
http://www.greywyvern.com/webslavent?msg=149 - Presto the Puffin!
http://www.opera.com/img/o8/speed.jpg
Aaaah, mouse gestures - does anyone actually *use* them?
What are you, nuts? I'd use them in *every* program if there was an
implementation around as good as Opera's...

Grey
from your website!
Toby Inkster
2005-04-28 20:57:01 UTC
Post by David Preston
Aaaah, mouse gestures - does anyone actually *use* them?
Hell yeah!

Admittedly, I only use rock forward and rock back, but it always annoys me
that they don't work in other programs.
--
Toby A Inkster BSc (Hons) ARCS
Blinky the Shark
2005-04-28 23:41:37 UTC
Post by David Preston
Aaaah, mouse gestures - does anyone actually *use* them?
Sure. In Firefox, for instance, I've removed the back/forward buttons
from my toolbar. Don't need 'em; use gestures; frees up toolbar space
for other things.
--
Blinky Linux Registered User 297263
Dylan Parry
2005-04-29 08:22:22 UTC
Post by Blinky the Shark
Sure. In Firefox, for instance, I've removed the back/forward buttons
from my toolbar.
Heck, why didn't I think of that? I've always used the side buttons on
my mouse for that sort of thing!
--
Dylan Parry
Saint Firk
2005-04-29 17:28:42 UTC
Post by Dylan Parry
Post by Blinky the Shark
Sure. In Firefox, for instance, I've removed the back/forward buttons
from my toolbar.
Heck, why didn't I think of that? I've always used the side buttons on
my mouse for that sort of thing!
Used to have middle mouse button to close all windows. Very hand for work :D
--
liquidcat dot net
_
/ \
Saint Firk
2005-04-29 17:28:01 UTC
Post by Blinky the Shark
Post by David Preston
Aaaah, mouse gestures - does anyone actually *use* them?
Sure. In Firefox, for instance, I've removed the back/forward buttons
from my toolbar. Don't need 'em; use gestures; frees up toolbar space
for other things.
I use the bum buttons on my ms mouse :)
--
liquidcat dot net
_
/ \
Saint Firk
2005-04-29 17:27:13 UTC
Post by David Preston
Post by Toby Inkster
Post by GreyWyvern
http://www.greywyvern.com/webslavent?msg=149 - Presto the Puffin!
http://www.opera.com/img/o8/speed.jpg
Aaaah, mouse gestures - does anyone actually *use* them?
Open all my faves at once?!!?!!! Are they nuts. I did that once in Firefox by
accident, and XP nearly died under a barrage of 400+ windows and tabs.
--
liquidcat dot net
_
/ \
GreyWyvern
2005-04-28 19:20:14 UTC
Post by Toby Inkster
Post by GreyWyvern
http://www.greywyvern.com/webslavent?msg=149 - Presto the Puffin!
http://www.opera.com/img/o8/speed.jpg
It's a guy in a Power Rangers uniform :( I wonder how much they paid for
that campaign...

There is a new image + user CSS to change the front page image here:
<http://www.greywyvern.com/img/opera/#powerpuffin>

If you like ;) This is what *I* see at http://www.opera.com -

Grey
from your website!
Fat Sam
2005-04-28 20:07:19 UTC
Post by GreyWyvern
Post by Toby Inkster
Post by GreyWyvern
http://www.greywyvern.com/webslavent?msg=149 - Presto the Puffin!
http://www.opera.com/img/o8/speed.jpg
It's a guy in a Power Rangers uniform
You're not wrong
www.fixaphoto.co.uk
for photographic restorations
William Tasso
2005-04-28 21:08:15 UTC
On Thu, 28 Apr 2005 21:07:19 +0100, Fat Sam
Post by Fat Sam
http://www.powerrangersworld.com/staffeln/mighty_morphin1/bilder/blauer_ranger.jpg
Funny thing is. I imagined you'd be somewhat more .... rotund :)
Whatever you do - do something.
Fat Sam
2005-04-28 21:24:32 UTC
Post by Fat Sam
http://www.powerrangersworld.com/staffeln/mighty_morphin1/bilder/blauer_ranger.jpg
Funny thing is. I imagined you'd be somewhat more .... rotund :)
LOL....It's amazing what you can do with photoshop....
Saint Firk
2005-04-29 17:30:09 UTC
Post by Fat Sam
/ \
Fat Sam
David Preston
2005-04-28 21:45:23 UTC
Post by Fat Sam
Post by GreyWyvern
Post by Toby Inkster
Post by GreyWyvern
http://www.greywyvern.com/webslavent?msg=149 - Presto the Puffin!
http://www.opera.com/img/o8/speed.jpg
It's a guy in a Power Rangers uniform :( I wonder how much they paid
for that campaign...
http://www.fixaphoto.co.uk/misc/opera.jpg
Heheheh - took me a moment to see it - good job!
--
David Preston
Now playing: Nazareth - Broken Down Angel
William Tasso
2005-04-28 21:46:56 UTC
On Thu, 28 Apr 2005 22:35:13 +0100, Fat Sam
Post by Fat Sam
Post by GreyWyvern
Post by Toby Inkster
Post by GreyWyvern
http://www.greywyvern.com/webslavent?msg=149 - Presto the Puffin!
http://www.opera.com/img/o8/speed.jpg
It's a guy in a Power Rangers uniform :( I wonder how much they paid
for that campaign...
http://www.fixaphoto.co.uk/misc/opera.jpg

/blows raspberry and runs away ;)
Whatever you do - do something.
David Preston
2005-04-28 21:48:40 UTC
Post by Fat Sam
Post by GreyWyvern
Post by Toby Inkster
Post by GreyWyvern
http://www.greywyvern.com/webslavent?msg=149 - Presto the Puffin!
http://www.opera.com/img/o8/speed.jpg
It's a guy in a Power Rangers uniform :( I wonder how much they
paid for that campaign...
http://www.fixaphoto.co.uk/misc/opera.jpg
http://williamtasso.com/usenet/opera8.jpg
/blows raspberry and runs away ;)
Did one of you give the guy a beer gut or did he have that already?
--
David Preston
Now playing: The Dooleys - The Chosen Few
Fat Sam
2005-04-28 21:51:49 UTC
Post by Fat Sam
Post by GreyWyvern
Post by Toby Inkster
Post by GreyWyvern
http://www.greywyvern.com/webslavent?msg=149 - Presto the Puffin!
http://www.opera.com/img/o8/speed.jpg
It's a guy in a Power Rangers uniform :( I wonder how much they
paid for that campaign...
http://www.fixaphoto.co.uk/misc/opera.jpg
http://williamtasso.com/usenet/opera8.jpg
/blows raspberry and runs away ;)
Heh :-)
I never even noticed that in the original...LOL
William Tasso
2005-04-28 21:57:14 UTC
Post by Fat Sam
Post by GreyWyvern
Post by Toby Inkster
Post by GreyWyvern
http://www.greywyvern.com/webslavent?msg=149 - Presto the Puffin!
http://www.opera.com/img/o8/speed.jpg
It's a guy in a Power Rangers uniform :( I wonder how much they
paid for that campaign...
http://www.fixaphoto.co.uk/misc/opera.jpg
http://williamtasso.com/usenet/opera8.jpg
/blows raspberry and runs away ;)
Heh :-)
I never even noticed that in the original...LOL
Look again - I made that one just for you - well your on-line you :)
Whatever you do - do something.
Fat Sam
2005-04-28 22:19:59 UTC
Post by Fat Sam
Post by GreyWyvern
Post by Toby Inkster
Post by GreyWyvern
http://www.greywyvern.com/webslavent?msg=149 - Presto the Puffin!
http://www.opera.com/img/o8/speed.jpg
It's a guy in a Power Rangers uniform :( I wonder how much they
paid for that campaign...
http://www.fixaphoto.co.uk/misc/opera.jpg
http://williamtasso.com/usenet/opera8.jpg
/blows raspberry and runs away ;)
Heh :-)
I never even noticed that in the original...LOL
Look again - I made that one just for you - well your on-line you :)
LOLOLOL.....Even more brilliant...I had to look real hard to spot
that.....Duly saved to my hard drive....
Matt Bradley
2005-04-28 22:41:06 UTC
Post by Fat Sam
Post by GreyWyvern
Post by Toby Inkster
Post by GreyWyvern
http://www.greywyvern.com/webslavent?msg=149 - Presto the Puffin!
http://www.opera.com/img/o8/speed.jpg
It's a guy in a Power Rangers uniform :( I wonder how much they
paid for that campaign...
http://www.fixaphoto.co.uk/misc/opera.jpg
http://williamtasso.com/usenet/opera8.jpg
/blows raspberry and runs away ;)
SP: "FATTEST" - If you are going to correct other's spelling, you might
as well get your own right first ;-)
--
Matt Bradley
"Myths which are believed in tend to become true"
-George Orwell
William Tasso
2005-04-28 23:07:02 UTC
Post by Fat Sam
Post by GreyWyvern
Post by Toby Inkster
Post by GreyWyvern
http://www.greywyvern.com/webslavent?msg=149 - Presto the Puffin!
http://www.opera.com/img/o8/speed.jpg
It's a guy in a Power Rangers uniform :( I wonder how much they
paid for that campaign...
http://www.fixaphoto.co.uk/misc/opera.jpg
http://williamtasso.com/usenet/opera8.jpg
/blows raspberry and runs away ;)
SP: "FATTEST" - If you are going to correct other's spelling, you might
as well get your own right first ;-)
d'oh! - changed/altered/modified/updated
Whatever you do - do something.
Toby Inkster
2005-04-29 06:40:42 UTC
Now Playing ~ ./doves/the_last_broadcast/05_where_were_calling_from.ogg
Toby Inkster
2005-04-29 06:49:39 UTC
Post by Toby Inkster
http://examples.tobyinkster.co.uk/silly/speed.jpeg/toby
Incidentally, try searching on Google Image Search for "tony blair
outdoors" (no quote marks, safe search off).
--
Toby A Inkster BSc (Hons) ARCS
Now Playing ~ ./doves/the_last_broadcast/07_satellites.ogg
William Tasso
2005-04-29 07:38:32 UTC
On Fri, 29 Apr 2005 07:49:39 +0100, Toby Inkster
Post by Toby Inkster
Post by Toby Inkster
http://examples.tobyinkster.co.uk/silly/speed.jpeg/toby
Incidentally, try searching on Google Image Search for "tony blair
outdoors" (no quote marks, safe search off).
Ugh - poor Jenny ;)

ps: for those still wondering the link above is not suitable material for
review in public, at work or by minors.
Whatever you do - do something.
Saint Firk
2005-04-29 19:42:42 UTC
Post by Toby Inkster
Post by Toby Inkster
http://examples.tobyinkster.co.uk/silly/speed.jpeg/toby
Incidentally, try searching on Google Image Search for "tony blair
outdoors" (no quote marks, safe search off).
lol
--
liquidcat dot net
_
/ \
Saint Firk
2005-04-29 16:56:14 UTC
Post by GreyWyvern
Excluding my mortgage, I'm debt-free :)
Excluding my debts, I'm debt-free.
£20k in debt, yay for university.

So much for getting a pension before I was 25 :(
--
liquidcat dot net
_
/ \
Eric Jarvis
2005-04-29 17:22:44 UTC
Post by Saint Firk
Post by GreyWyvern
Excluding my mortgage, I'm debt-free :)
Excluding my debts, I'm debt-free.
£20k in debt, yay for university.
So much for getting a pension before I was 25 :(
I#m damn glad I went to Uni back in the 70s. Even so I'm around 7k in
debt. Frankly I could do with a way to borrow more. :)

Main reason I'm trying to learn to write is that I have NO expectation of
any sort of pension. I'm going to need to earn until I drop, and things
that can go on paying long after they are complete are ideal.
--
eric
www.ericjarvis.co.uk
and all we end up getting is spin
Saint Firk
2005-04-29 19:52:19 UTC
Post by Eric Jarvis
I#m damn glad I went to Uni back in the 70s. Even so I'm around 7k in
debt. Frankly I could do with a way to borrow more. :)
Back in the days of polytechs? :)
Post by Eric Jarvis
Main reason I'm trying to learn to write is that I have NO expectation of
any sort of pension. I'm going to need to earn until I drop, and things
that can go on paying long after they are complete are ideal.
I'm going to make my dot com fortune, move to america (if dragged by wild
horses) and ride around my office on a scooter and look like a dick, well into
my thirties.

Pity its not 1997 any more :\
--
liquidcat dot net
_
/ \
Charles Sweeney
2005-04-29 21:11:27 UTC
Post by Saint Firk
£20k in debt, yay for university.
Yay for New Labour.
--
Charles Sweeney
http://CharlesSweeney.com
Saint Firk
2005-04-30 01:14:09 UTC
Post by Charles Sweeney
Post by Saint Firk
£20k in debt, yay for university.
Yay for New Labour.
Other wise known as neo-cons

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/programmes/3755686.stm
--
liquidcat dot net
_
/ \
Saint Firk
2005-04-30 01:16:05 UTC
Post by Charles Sweeney
Post by Saint Firk
£20k in debt, yay for university.
Yay for New Labour.
and
http://www.guardian.co.uk/terrorism/story/0,12780,1327904,00.html
--
liquidcat dot net
_
/ \
Saint Firk
2005-04-27 13:53:34 UTC
Post by SpaceGirl
Post by GreyWyvern
Post by SpaceGirl
Post by Saint Firk
Adobe Photoshop CS2, BABY!!!
Trying to convince my boss to spend the £500 for the upgrade and
it's NOT working... damn it! I want this so much.
http://www.greywyvern.com/img/misc/aww/neil2.png
Grey
Now if I *had* £500 laying around, I would feed it to my creditcard debt :/
p.s

does your email at subhuman dot net work? i'd check if i were you.

*wondering if things would be different if it was a spaceboy'
--
liquidcat dot net
_
/ \
SpaceGirl
2005-04-27 21:49:37 UTC
Post by Saint Firk
Post by SpaceGirl
Post by GreyWyvern
Post by SpaceGirl
Post by Saint Firk
Adobe Photoshop CS2, BABY!!!
Trying to convince my boss to spend the £500 for the upgrade and
it's NOT working... damn it! I want this so much.
http://www.greywyvern.com/img/misc/aww/neil2.png
Grey
Now if I *had* £500 laying around, I would feed it to my creditcard debt :/
p.s
does your email at subhuman dot net work? i'd check if i were you.
*wondering if things would be different if it was a spaceboy'
Works fine... just remove the NO and the SPAM
--
x theSpaceGirl (miranda)

Saint Firk
2005-04-27 22:20:58 UTC
Post by SpaceGirl
Post by Saint Firk
Post by SpaceGirl
Post by GreyWyvern
Post by SpaceGirl
Post by Saint Firk
Adobe Photoshop CS2, BABY!!!
Trying to convince my boss to spend the £500 for the upgrade and
it's NOT working... damn it! I want this so much.
http://www.greywyvern.com/img/misc/aww/neil2.png
Grey
Now if I *had* £500 laying around, I would feed it to my creditcard debt :/
p.s
does your email at subhuman dot net work? i'd check if i were you.
*wondering if things would be different if it was a spaceboy'
Works fine... just remove the NO and the SPAM
Sent you an email anyway, want a trial... email me!

liquid cat at g mail dot com
--
liquidcat dot net
_
/ \
Saint Firk
2005-04-27 13:32:08 UTC
Post by GreyWyvern
Post by SpaceGirl
Post by Saint Firk
Adobe Photoshop CS2, BABY!!!
Trying to convince my boss to spend the £500 for the upgrade and it's
NOT working... damn it! I want this so much.
http://www.greywyvern.com/img/misc/aww/neil2.png
Post by GreyWyvern
Grey
:)
--
liquidcat dot net
_
/ \
SpaceGirl
2005-04-27 13:56:28 UTC
Post by Saint Firk
Post by GreyWyvern
Post by SpaceGirl
Post by Saint Firk
Adobe Photoshop CS2, BABY!!!
Trying to convince my boss to spend the £500 for the upgrade and
it's NOT working... damn it! I want this so much.
http://www.greywyvern.com/img/misc/aww/neil2.png
http://oxygenkiosk.net/shite/cs2.jpg
Post by GreyWyvern
Grey
:)
*cries*
Charles Sweeney
2005-04-28 09:19:08 UTC
Post by Saint Firk
http://oxygenkiosk.net/shite/cs2.jpg
I don't know what it is, but I like the look of it!
--
Charles Sweeney
http://CharlesSweeney.com
Saint Firk
2005-04-28 14:40:23 UTC
Post by Charles Sweeney
Post by Saint Firk
http://oxygenkiosk.net/shite/cs2.jpg
I don't know what it is, but I like the look of it!
Thanks :)

It is just for a project I'm doing, a book / collection of our reaction to
architecture, and how we engage with our environment and public space.
Fascinated in anthropology :)
--
liquidcat dot net
_
/ \
DoobieDo
2005-04-27 19:58:58 UTC
Post by SpaceGirl
Post by Saint Firk
Who's there?
Postman.
What's he have.
A parcel for Dale.
What is in the parcel, Dale?
Adobe Photoshop CS2, BABY!!!
Ciao..... see you in about three weeks when I need my food and water
changed. *puts on headphones and vanishes*
Trying to convince my boss to spend the £500 for the upgrade and it's
NOT working... damn it! I want this so much.
is this the same CS2 upgrade Amazon are offering at £137 ?
http://surl.co.uk/?1382
SpaceGirl
2005-04-27 21:52:30 UTC
Post by DoobieDo
Post by SpaceGirl
Post by Saint Firk
Who's there?
Postman.
What's he have.
A parcel for Dale.
What is in the parcel, Dale?
Adobe Photoshop CS2, BABY!!!
Ciao..... see you in about three weeks when I need my food and water
changed. *puts on headphones and vanishes*
Trying to convince my boss to spend the £500 for the upgrade and it's
NOT working... damn it! I want this so much.
is this the same CS2 upgrade Amazon are offering at £137 ?
http://surl.co.uk/?1382
No. I need Illustrator as well.
--
x theSpaceGirl (miranda)

Fat Sam
2005-04-27 14:48:51 UTC
Post by Saint Firk
Who's there?
Postman.
What's he have.
A parcel for Dale.
What is in the parcel, Dale?
Adobe Photoshop CS2, BABY!!!
Ciao..... see you in about three weeks when I need my food and water
changed. *puts on headphones and vanishes*
LOL,

And here's me, still plodding along with Photoshop 6....

It does everything I need it to, and I can't justify the cost of an
upgrade....
DoobieDo
luxury.... I'm still using Paint ;p
Red E. Kilowatt
2005-04-27 23:15:03 UTC
Post by Fat Sam
Post by Saint Firk
Who's there?
Postman.
What's he have.
A parcel for Dale.
What is in the parcel, Dale?
Adobe Photoshop CS2, BABY!!!
Ciao..... see you in about three weeks when I need my food and water
changed. *puts on headphones and vanishes*
LOL,
And here's me, still plodding along with Photoshop 6....
It does everything I need it to, and I can't justify the cost of an
upgrade....
I won't purchase any product that requires activation, but I also won't
let that stop me from using it. :o)
Red
Charles Sweeney
2005-04-28 09:21:46 UTC
Post by Fat Sam
Post by Saint Firk
Who's there?
Postman.
What's he have.
A parcel for Dale.
What is in the parcel, Dale?
Adobe Photoshop CS2, BABY!!!
Ciao..... see you in about three weeks when I need my food and water
changed. *puts on headphones and vanishes*
LOL,
And here's me, still plodding along with Photoshop 6....
It does everything I need it to, and I can't justify the cost of an
upgrade....
That's right, rub it in, I'm still on Paint Shop Pro!

Like you say, it does everything I need it to, which is resizing and
compressing images!
--
Charles Sweeney
http://CharlesSweeney.com
Fat Sam
2005-04-27 21:36:26 UTC
Post by Saint Firk
Who's there?
Postman.
What's he have.
A parcel for Dale.
What is in the parcel, Dale?
Adobe Photoshop CS2, BABY!!!
Ciao..... see you in about three weeks when I need my food and water
changed. *puts on headphones and vanishes*
Out of curiosity, I popped along to the Adobe website to see what's new
in this release...

Oh my god....

The Vanishing Point tool....I want that....

I also find the Spot Brush intriguing.....

Shame to think I'd need to do some major hardware upgrades before I
could even consider buying this new version....It's seriously tempting
though...LOL...
Saint Firk
2005-04-27 22:20:06 UTC
Post by Fat Sam
Post by Saint Firk
Who's there?
Postman.
What's he have.
A parcel for Dale.
What is in the parcel, Dale?
Adobe Photoshop CS2, BABY!!!
Ciao..... see you in about three weeks when I need my food and water
changed. *puts on headphones and vanishes*
Out of curiosity, I popped along to the Adobe website to see what's new
in this release...
Oh my god....
The Vanishing Point tool....I want that....
I also find the Spot Brush intriguing.....
Shame to think I'd need to do some major hardware upgrades before I
could even consider buying this new version....It's seriously tempting
though...LOL...
It runs like a dog on my computer, but I've not defragged about 1/3rd 1TB of
'shit' for about 7 years :D
--
liquidcat dot net
_